Bunions can be incredibly painful and cause significant discomfort when wearing shoes, walking or exercising. Get back on your feet by reducing pain with this corrective splint!
This orthopaedic bunion splint applies a 3-point pressure system to relieve hallux valgus deformities and correct the big toes to their natural alignment. It supports the metatarsal bones, protects bunions against deteriorating and relieves pain by reducing friction between your toes.
Designed by an orthopaedic surgeon and recommended by podiatrists worldwide! Unlike surgical solutions, there is no pain or recovery time associated with the use of this product.
Features & Functions:
- Corrects bunions to the proper location & positioning in a gentle and comfortable way
- Helps ease discomfort, pressure and inflammation caused by bunions
- Premium quality, professional design & medical-grade materials
- Healthy, safe, sturdy and durable
- Adjustable, unisex & one size fits all
X1 piece splint (adjustable to fit both right and left foot)
Dispatch times: There are currently no delays to dispatch. Next day dispatch for orders made before 2pm AEST.
Express Shipping (1 - 4 Business Days)
Standard Shipping (2 - 8 Business Days)
DHL - Metro NZ: Overnight / Rural NZ: 2-3 Days
Express Shipping (2 - 5 Business Days)
Standard Shipping (3 - 9 Business Days)
USA & CANADA & UK
DHL Worldwide Express (1 - 5 Days)
Covered Shipping - Lost, Damaged In Transit Or Stolen (3 - 9 Business Days)